OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners, ATS Software Development, and ATS Training. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
ATS Singapore is currently seeking a suitable candidate to ‘Deliver and support’ Industrial automation projects to leading manufacturers in Singapore, with a specific focus on project delivery and operational support.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
- Project management;
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Undertake full stakeholder management for assigned projects including the technical analysis, preparation & presentation of sales proposal right through to regular formal project reports and finally formal customer project acceptance through the ATS and customer project gating standards;
- Full financial & schedule control of the project from quotation to delivery to achieve the required business margin which must also include full financial reporting in terms of Invoicing forecasts to completion, Earned Value and “Estimate At Completion”;
- Scope management;
- Formal handover of project & all deliverables to Service & Support organisations before Project Closedown.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
The right candidate will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- University degree preferably in a technical or operations management field;
- Affinity with production operations management, manufacturing IT or similar;
- Experiences with project management methodologies (PMP, Prince2, SCRUM or other Agile methods, Microsoft Projects or similar);
- Project Management experiences, preferably with manufacturing projects with multisite deployments varying from consulting to deployment and roll-out / turn-key delivery project with a strong focus on scope, budget and planning;
- Open mind to learn and apply new technologies in projects;
- Commercial behaviour with a laser sharp eye for the customer and ATS interest;
- Knowledge across SCADA, HMI and MES is a plus;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent communicator on different management levels at customers, suppliers and within ATS global;
- Able to deal with work pressure in projects due to time constraints, deadlines etc;
- Analytical, creative thinker with a pro-active attitude;
- Willingness to travel.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a dynamic, successful team designing, delivering & supporting industrial IT solutions to improve our customers’ performance. A benefits package commensurate with the role will be offered to the right candidate.