Website ATS Global
Everyone working at ATS represents ATS and we want to spend time recognising that. This means living our values, it means taking the time to understand our mission and consider how we deliver that to our customers. It also means you are encouraged to share your vision, thoughts, and experiences to improve the journey for our customers and everyone in the ATS community.
The Industrial IT team is all about teamwork and collaboration. We are most effective when everyone is working towards a common goal. We are a supportive function, so no matter which goals each of our people are working towards, everyone is successful.
How you will make an impact
- You will have an integral role in our day-to-day UK support operations, ensuring incident management and other ITIL based processes are followed.
- Helping to ensure our SLA & SMA obligations are always met and delivered to the highest standards.
- Working closely with other manufacturing teams and individuals to drive incident resolution.
- You will be expected to demonstrate the ability to approach, understand and resolve complex technical issues (2nd and 3rd line) alone or as part of a multi-vendor team.
- Occasionally, you will be asked to support new and on-going projects to help delivery & support of shop-floor IT projects including client, server & network components.
- Occasionally you will be required to assist on-call duties to support additional out of hours work.
Success looks like
- You understand customers’ challenges and perspectives and build credibility.
- Tailoring the value proposition to fit customers’ needs.
- You are collaborating, contributing, and leading efforts within the definition of the value proposition for our corporate customers.
- You are building and maintaining excellent support relationships with partners and identifying new customers for our products and services.
- You strive for professional development and career progression by combining your existing IT knowledge with experience gained in the manufacturing industry and apply this to your role and other areas within ATS UK.
What you will bring to the team
- A minimum of three year’s proven experience working in a 2nd or 3rd Line Support or an equivalent IT engineering role, having also worked with networks, hardware, and software; they should be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of both software and hardware troubleshooting methodology.
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator who is able to present technical detail clearly and effectively both internally and externally at all levels.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, and a drive to see their team succeed are character traits we are seeking.
- A willingness to travel to customer sites around the country with varying degrees of notice and possession of a full UK driving licence and motor vehicle is essential in this position and is eligible for UK security clearance (SC).
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodologies
- Knowledge of ITSM platforms, Remedy, Summit, ServiceNow
- Setting up and maintaining of the cloud platform marketplace and co-selling portal
- Knowledge of setting up the sales and operations business structures for a tech startup
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn
- Flexible working hours
- Career development and training opportunities
- Focus on education and development goals
- Laptop & Phone
- Pension and Private Healthcare
- Social networking for sports and activities
- Community events
- Global working opportunities
Apply to join our team and experience our unique culture.