Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
As a Software Engineer, you will be working within our project teams to contribute to the digitalization effort of our medium- and big-size worldwide customers, operating in a variety of industry segments, including food & beverage, automotive, life sciences, and aerospace. You will work in a multidisciplinary and multinational environment where you will have to understand production processes, and with cutting-edge technologies for web development as well as with Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software suites, i.e. platforms explicitly meant to model manufacturing plants and manage/optimize their processes.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Have an experience and/or strong interest in business and manufacturing processes and the ambition to develop solutions that enables our customers to continuous improve their processes
- Have knowledge of higher level programming tools like C#, ASP, VB.NET, HTML5 technologies, Java and databases such as MS SQL or Oracle
- Have the ambition to operate in manufacturing environments during the implementation of Business & manufacturing solutions
- Have worked with MES solutions
- Can smoothly interact with people on different levels within our customer’s and our organization
- Enjoys to work within a global diverse team
- Are eager to learn, like change and like to travel
- Hold either a Bachelor or University degree
What even would be more valuable to us that you have interest in one of our focus industries Automotive, Aerospace, Food & Beverage or Life Sciences.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the MOM Application expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering SMART Quality and Manufacturing IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package, Health, Dental, 401K with matching, ST & Long Term Disability Insurance including performance reviews, commensurate with the role is offered. ATS offers a career development opportunity to grow in MOM Senior Specialist, Solution Architect or Consultant for our wide range of Smart Manufacturing Solutions.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “”APPLY”” button.