Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role you will be joining the Global IT services team and be responsible for providing application solutions to support various business units.
You will be working with expertise teams in areas finance and business development and as such capture business requirements, provide functional and technical design and work with the implementation team focusing on on-time delivery of corporate data warehousing solutions.
You will be responsible for moving the developed solutions into operations and diagnosing and resolving issues as part of supporting data warehouse users. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate technical documentation and supporting the business process improvements initiatives.
The candidate will be responsible for execution of following duties:
- Create, integrate and test software systems or applications for software enhancements or new products
- Enhance, maintain and support existing applications and prepare technical documentation
- Combine data from a variety of business systems and implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for software solutions / data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Knowledge of programming techniques and good understanding of database systems
- Excellent communication skills and able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel is essential in this position
- Excellent knowledge of SQL language
- Experience with enterprise reporting solutions (i.e. Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written English)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in analyzing business user requirements
- Detail-oriented, organized, and with a positive attitude to work
Nice to have:
- University degree in electrical engineering / computer science
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “”APPLY”” button.