Website ATS Global
ATS company – the Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide, is looking for a colleague to join our international IT team.
OUR COMPANY – ATS profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We provide products, solutions and services for all three levels of the automation pyramid; control, execution and information.
A career at ATS Global is an opportunity to express yourself! It is your chance to make a difference on the technological landscape of the future. ATS Global is your gateway to apply the standards and processes followed across 15+ industries and have a positive impact within our customers operations.
In this role you will be joining the Global IT Business Integration/Intelligence Team and be responsible for providing business systems Integration and business intelligence solutions to support various business units.
You will cooperate with expert teams in areas of finance, business development, sales, and marketing and as such you will capture business requirements, provide functional and technical design and work with the implementation team focusing on on-time delivery.
You will be responsible for impementing solutions into production operations, diagnosing, and supporting implemented solutions. You will be also responsible for maintaining accurate technical documentation and supporting the business process improvements initiatives.
After training period you will be able to work from home or from office. Regular visits into Nový Jičín/Ostrava office are required and will be agreed with line manager.
YOUR JOB – what will be your everyday job?
You will be responsible for execution of following duties:
- Create, integrate and test software systems or applications to support all business departments
- Combine and orchestrate data from a variety of business systems;
- Enhance, maintain, and support existing systems and applications.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at the same position;
- University degree in computer science;
- Responsible, detail-oriented, organized;
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator and able to present ideas clearly and effectively;
- Candidates should be keen to develop their skills and learn new and existing technologies;
- English language (spoken and written) on very good level as English is ATS corporate language;
Key Skills – The successful candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Programming skills – C#, .NET Framework or .NET (Core);
- Knowledge of SQL/T-SQL;
- Knowledge of SSIS/SSAS (Datawarehouse/OLAP);
- Previous experience with ERP or CRM systems;
- Knowledge of enterprise reporting solution – Microsoft Power BI;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Abilitiy to work in a self-managed team.
The following skills/experience is a plus:
- Experience with Master Data Management systems;
- Experience with web service technologies (WCF services, web services);
- Knowledge of DevOps;
- Knowledge of Azure Data Lake/Data Factory;
- Basic knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping;
- Familiarity with Sparx Enterprise Architect.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Meal vouchers;
- Contribution to pension scheme 2.000 CZK;
- Referral bonus 20.000 CZK;
- Language courses;
- 25 days of holiday.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and we will get back to you.