Website ATS Global
Everyone working at ATS represents ATS and we want to spend time recognising that. This means living our values, it means taking the time to understand our mission and consider how we deliver that to our customers. It also means you are encouraged to share your vision, thoughts, and experiences to improve the journey for our customers and everyone in the ATS community.
The Industrial IT team is all about teamwork and collaboration. We are most effective when everyone is working towards a common goal. We are a supportive function, so no matter which goals each of our people are working towards, everyone is successful.
How you will make an impact
- You will have an integral role in our shop floor IT project delivery operation, delivering client, server & network components.
- You will integrate software applications that form part of a manufacturing process or capability, bridging the gap between the software supplier and our customers’ IT environment.
- As a Senior Industrial IT Engineer/ Technical Lead, you will provide first class customer service to our UK manufacturing customer base, interfacing with stakeholders in a multi-vendor IT supplier environment from various IT disciplines.
- You will take technical ownership of project delivery activities through a full project lifecycle from detailed planning to customer acceptance and handover to support.
Success looks like
- You understand our customers’ challenges and perspectives, build credibility and strong relationships, tailoring your delivery approach to fit.
- You take responsibility in the delivery of projects ‘right first time’ and provide technical lessons learnt to our commercial team.
- You are commercially aware and can spot opportunities that will enhance the ATS UK proposition for our customers.
- You strive for professional development and career progression by combining your existing IT knowledge with experience gained in the manufacturing industry and apply this to your role and other areas within ATS UK.
What you will bring to the team
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- IT Client Deployment and OT integration experience.
- You can convey and present ideas clearly and effectively.
- You take ownership, self-manage, and collaborate with others to deliver IT projects.
- You have a desire to succeed, self-motivated, can work autonomously and make key decisions.
- You embrace new and existing technologies or applications and have ambition to operate in manufacturing environments during the implementation of business & manufacturing solutions.
- You have technical authoring experience.
- You have a willingness to travel across the UK and potentially overseas.
- Possession of a current driving licence and use of your own vehicle is essential in this position, as is eligibility for subsequent application for a minimum of UK security clearance (SC).
Nice to Have
- Certification in Microsoft Client / Server Technologies
- Advanced understanding of Network Technologies & Topologies
- Advanced Scripting Knowledge
- Team Leadership Experience
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn alongside us.
- Flexible working hours
- Career development and training opportunities
- Focus on education and development goals
- Laptop & Phone
- Pension and Private Healthcare
- Social networking for sports and activities
- Community events
- Global working opportunities
Apply to join our team and experience our unique culture.