Website ATS Global
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners, ATS Software Development, and ATS Training. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
We are looking for a technician who has and individual certificate of competence to act as an RPA (issued by an assessing body recognised by the HSE). In turn, the department in which the RPA technician will be inintegrated is health an safety (HS&E).
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
- Ability able to supply a comprehensive Radiation Protection Advisory Service accredited to the RPA2000 system to provide radiological protection and legislative advice on the observance of The Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 (IRR17), The Radiation (Emergency Preparedness and Public Information) Regulations 2019 (REPPIR 2019) and on other health, safety and regulatory matters relating to ionising radiation;
- Providing advice and guidance as necessary with all the technical and compliance arrangements for radiological protection, including Risk Assessments, Local Rules, monitoring protocols, RPS appointments, designation of work areas, personal dosimetry, and any of the other relevant regulations;
- ITP also requires the Provision of a HSE Approved Dosimetry for and Record Keeping Service for circa 30 employees.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing regulations regarding ionic radiation.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- The RPA has an individual certificate of competence to act as an RPA (issued by an assessing body recognised by the HSE);
- Previous experience in activities carried out in He&S departments;
- Be in possession of the valid certificate;
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
- 2 years of service with the option to extend for a further (3 more years);
- Good working environment;
- In-house training;
- Technical specialisation;
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment interacting with colleagues from other countries.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Mario Diaz: firstname.lastname@example.org