Website ATS Global
Are you a person who is looking for a place to express your knowledge and share ideas?
It is your chance to make a difference on the technological landscape of the future. ATS Global is your gateway to apply the standards and processes followed across 15+ industries and have a positive impact within our customers operations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
ATS Macedonia is the main software development center of ATS Global. Our team of young, skillful and enthusiastic people is growing fast and we are looking for the intelligent, ambitious and creative candidates to join us.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents
- Documenting test cases and writing
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Tracking the testing progress and results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Perform API testing
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- One year experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of API
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent written skills in English
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
At ATS we believe that the people are key to success, we invest in continuous learning and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the benefits we offer:
- Modern offices in center of Skopje
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Attractive training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- International team spirit
- Regular team events
If you are interested, please apply at info.Mk@ats-global.com