Website ATS Global
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your responsibilities?
- Responsible for ATS Indonesia’s personnel development from recruitment until retire/leave;
- Legal review for employment agreement;
- Legal review for partnership/commercial agreement;
- Review and approval employee absence request;
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process;
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Human Resource, Physiology;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Human Resource in an Engineering Company/related industry fields with ATS business;
- Understand in recruitment process phase;
- Deep understanding on Labour Law in Indonesia;
- Knowledge of HR functions (compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.);
- Experienced in legal review for company agreement related to employment, partnerships, etc.;
- Ability to work effectively in high demand and fast-paced environment;
- Hands-on experience with the job sites like Jobstreet and Kalibrr;
- Familiar with Ms Office, Ms Teams, SharePoint;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good command in English both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow;
- Driving license A.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office;
- Shared Purchase Plan;
- Referral bonus;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- In house training;
- Possibility of attending language courses;
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies;
- Great company events.
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.