Website ATS Global
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working within our project teams to contribute to the digitalization effort of our medium- and large-size worldwide customers, operating in a variety of industry segments, including food & beverage, automotive, life sciences, and aerospace.
You will work in a multidisciplinary and multinational environment where you will have to understand production processes, and with cutting-edge technologies for web development as well as with Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software suites, i.e. platforms explicitly meant to model manufacturing plants and manage/optimize their processes.
In this role you are responsible for the development, testing and deployment of MOM solutions for our customers. While most of the development and testing activities take place off site, for deployment of the solutions into our customers environments, this role requires the ability to travel and work from a customer site. As such this role provides the opportunity to travel for project implementations, as well as the potential to participate in global implementation programs.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
- Under direction of the Team Lead deliver timely project solutions.
- Participate on the design of SCADA/MES/MOM solutions.
- Develop solution with programming & setup databases SQL.
- Interface with different systems, OPC, RS232, XML.
- Production of quality technical documentation for internal & external use.
- Produce methodologies for installation and test systems.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of our customer stakeholders when dealing with incident resolution.
- Approach technical issues efficiently and logically.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing, testing, installing, and diagnosing on new or existing client systems.
- You will be responsible for supporting hardware and software as well as maintaining and producing technical documentation.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Industrial Automation or related fields of study.
- At least 5 year’s professional experience in SCADA and/or MES/MOM.
- Experience with, or strong interest in, business and manufacturing processes and the ambition to develop solutions that enable our customers to continuously improve their processes.
- Knowledge of higher level programming languages like Python, Java, C#, .NET, ASP, HTML5 technologies, REST; and databases such as MS SQL and Oracle.
- Experience of SCADA Ignition or other systems (SIEMENS, WONDERWARE).
- Knowledge of PLCs (SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER, ROCKWELL).
- Knowledge of Windows / Linux platforms.
- Ambition to operate in manufacturing environments during the implementation of business & manufacturing solutions.
- Availability to travel.
- Independent user level in English.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
Nice to have:
- Industrial communications (OPC, RS232, XML, B2MML)
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Working from home.
- Personal and family balance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Good working environment.
- In-house training.
- Technical specialisation.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment interacting with colleagues from other countries.
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.