Website ATS Global
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners, ATS Software Development, and ATS Training. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
ATS US is currently looking for MOM Software Engineers to become an integral part of our team!
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
As a Software Engineer, you will be working within our project teams to contribute to the digitalization effort of our medium- and large-size worldwide customers, operating in a variety of industry segments, including food & beverage, automotive, life sciences, and aerospace.
You will work in a multidisciplinary and multinational environment where you will have to understand production processes, and with cutting-edge technologies for web development as well as with Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software suites, i.e. platforms explicitly meant to model manufacturing plants and manage/optimize their processes.
In this role you are responsible for the development, testing and deployment of MOM solutions for our customers in North America as well as globally. While most of the development and testing activities take place off site, for deployment of the solutions into our customers environments, this role requires the ability to travel and work from a customer site. As such this role provides the opportunity to travel to the US and Canada for project implementations, as well as the potential to participate in global implementation programs.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Experience with, or strong interest in, business and manufacturing processes and the ambition to develop solutions that enable our customers to continuously improve their processes;
- Ambition to operate in manufacturing environments during the implementation of business & manufacturing solutions;
- Able to smoothly interact with people on different levels within our customer’s and our organization;
- Eager to learn, open to a dynamic environment and like to travel;
- Good communication skills oral and written, and good command of the English language;
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Science or related fields of study.
- Experience with Industrial Automation and/or Manufacturing IT/OT;
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Experience with software design/architecture.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a dynamic, successful team designing, delivering & supporting industrial IT solutions to improve our customers’ performance. A benefits package commensurate with the role will be offered to the right candidate.
Whether you are looking for your first job to jump start your career or you already have some (or a lot of) experience, if you feel that you fit the profile then do not hesitate; apply today!