Website ATS Global
Everyone working at ATS represents ATS and we want to spend time recognising that. This means living our values, it means taking the time to understand our mission and consider how we deliver that to our customers. It also means you are encouraged to share your vision, thoughts, and experiences to improve the journey for our customers and everyone in the ATS community.
The MOM team is all about teamwork and collaboration. We are most effective when everyone is working towards a common goal. We are a supportive function, so no matter which goals each of our people are working towards, everyone is successful.
How you will make an impact
- You will work as part of a larger team to assist with project planning and tracking deadlines;
- You will be the owner of risks, action plans and logs as well as project financing and invoicing;
- You will have an integral role in monitoring the overall performance of projects and provide project status reports;
- You will oversee the delivery of selected projects and ensure that team members carry out these tasks effectively;
- As a MOM Project Coordinator, you will provide first class customer service to our UK clients and also ensure ATS internal minimum standards are delivered in a timely manner;
- You will evaluate projects to ensure they meet company standards, adhere to budgets, and meet deadlines.
Success looks like
- You are collaborating with technical delivery leads, ensuring project status information is kept up to date within ATS internal systems;
- You are establishing a project governance framework to ensure people have access to the right information to make the right decisions;
- You strive for professional development and career progression by combining your existing knowledge with experience gained in the manufacturing industry and apply this to your role and other areas within ATS UK;
- You effectively demonstrate strong communication and financial skills when planning projects, their budget, report risks, update plans, forwards plans and when delivering financial forecasts.
What you will bring to the team
- You understand manufacturing process, automation and industrial systemsYou have technical project delivery experience within manufacturing;
- You are self-motivated and embrace new and existing technologies or applications;
- You have a desire to succeed, can work autonomously and make key decisions when required;
- You have business administration and financial experience and qualifications;
- You show good presentation and organisational skills, as well as clear interpersonal and multi-tasking skills in your role.
Nice to Have
- Minimum of three years’ experience in project administration and project finance;
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn
- Flexible working hours;
- Career development and training opportunities;
- Focus on education and development goals;
- Laptop & Phone;
- Pension and Private Healthcare;
- Social networking for sports and activities;
- Community events;
- Global working opportunities.
Apply to join our team and experience our unique culture.