Everyone working at ATS represents ATS. Every one of us represents ATS and we want to spend time recognising that. This means living our values, it means taking the time to understand our mission and consider how we deliver that to our customers. It also means you are encouraged to share your vision, thoughts, and experiences to improve the journey for our customers and everyone in the ATS community.
The MOM team is all about teamwork and collaboration. We are most effective when everyone is working towards a common goal. We are a supportive function, so no matter which goals each of our people are working towards, everyone is successful.
How you will make an impact
- You will provide leadership to assigned technical resources to promote empowerment in pursuit of highly effective teams, with a continuous improvement mentality;
- You will be effective in the planning and utilisation of assigned technical resource to meet both customer and internal business demands in line with agreed KPI’s;
- As a MOM Engineering Manager, you will define, implement, and maintain (with divisional people management input) skills matrix for assigned technical resource which aligns to divisional business activities and core knowledge areas;
- You will work confidently within a pressurised environment, multi-tasking between the different operational disciplines;
- You will frequently interface and communicate with customers to assist with account development.
Success looks like
- You Recognise the importance of procedures and processes and adhere, maintain and develop to these to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- You are committed to demonstrating leadership amongst peers and subordinates aligned to the strategy and culture of the UK and global business;
- Work with ATS UK teams (e.g., sales, account management, etc.) to seek new opportunities and to bring added value to the existing client base;
- You strive for professional development and career progression by combining your existing knowledge with experience gained in the manufacturing industry and apply this to your role and other areas within ATS UK.
What you will bring to the team
- You can communicate, direct, coach and develop teams;
- You can take the lead and own customer escalation issues through to conclusion;
- You are self-motivated and embrace new and existing technologies or applications;
- You are a highly visible professional manager with leadership qualities that support the delivery of highly effective people management and technical guidance;
- You have a drive to continually develop and improve the availability and capability of technical personnel;
- Possession of a current driving licence and use of your own vehicle is essential in this position.
Nice to Have
- Extensive knowledge of MOM/Automation and MES ISA95;
- Aerospace or Automotive industry experience;
- Leadership skills and proven experience in this area;
- Experience in leading multi-disciplined technical teams.
Benefits & Rewards
Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn
- Flexible working hours;
- Career development and training opportunities;
- Focus on education and development goals;
- Laptop & Phone;
- Pension and Private Healthcare;
- Social networking for sports and activities;
- Community events;
- Global working opportunities.
Apply to join our team and experience our unique culture.