Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
To consult and architect Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for Industrial IT solutions to leading SG manufacturers. This is a customer facing role requiring a broad knowledge of MES, SQL and web servers and in particular Siemens Simatic IT application.
You will be required to attend customer meetings, to author MES process mapping using UML diagrams, function designs and test specifications, and give advice and thought leadership.
You will work closely with project managers, system architects and other key stakeholders which will define in detail the solution architecture being proposed. You will require a very good working knowledge of the S95 model and integration with ERP (especially SAP), CMM, PDM, PLM and LIMS systems.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- 5 years’ experience in an Enterprise Information Technology role;
- A proven track record in engineering MES solutions preferably Siemens SimaticIT/UA and rolling out the solution for multi-national companies;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally;
- Enthusiasm and a desire for success;
- A willingness to travel is essential in this position.
- MES S95, SQL, WEB
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customers’ performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office;
- Referral bonus;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- In-house training;
- The chance to work on international projects for world renowned companies;
- Great company events.
If you think so, apply directly by using the “”APPLY”” button.