OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
We are looking for a technician to work providing IT SAP support and other applications (e.g. SharePoint) of the different SAP modules (MM, SD, PP, and QM). The location will be the facilities of an important international company in the aeronautical sector, in Nottingham, England.
The technician will also have the possibility to act as a basic trainer or to participate in deployments. In the same way, knowledge of MES and / or Teamcenter would be positively valued as well as a medium level of Spanish would be positively valued.
You will work in a multidisciplinary and multinational environment where you will have to understand production processes, and with cutting-edge technologies for web development as well as with Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software suites, i.e. platforms explicitly meant to model manufacturing plants and manage/optimize their processes.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
- Under direction of the Team Lead deliver timely project solutions.
- Production of quality technical documentation for internal & external use.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of our customer stakeholders when dealing with incident resolution.
- Approach technical issues efficiently and logically.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, testing, installing and diagnosing on new or existing client systems.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Industrial Automation or related fields of study.
- At least 2/3 year’s professional experience in SAP Support (MM,SD-LE,PP,QM)
- Experience with, or strong interest in, business and manufacturing processes and the ambition to develop solutions that enable our customers to continuously improve their processes.
- Availability to travel.
- Knowledge of Spanish, medium.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of sharepoint
- Desirable Knowledge of MES, MON and Teamcenter basic
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours.
- Good working environment.
- In-house training.
- Technical specialisation.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment interacting with colleagues from other countries.
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.