OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role you will be joining the global IT team and be responsible for improvement of business processes working together with several stakeholders in different departments and divisions. You will be responsible to provide direction to the IT technical teams from capturing business requirements to successful execution of projects. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate process documentation.
- Particulate in analysis and designing of business process, training development and deployment planning
- Provide assistance to System Integration and Project Director Lead according to project management
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Ensure infrastructure architectures represent current and future business requirements
- Articulate key aspects of infrastructure architecture and design through models, documentation, and code
- Ensure development teams have a solid understanding of infrastructure designs and execute accordingly
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Multilanguage communication skills – advanced English (daily communication with stakeholders in different countries)
- Knowledge of modelling languages (BPMN, UML, DMN,..)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture is an advantage
- Experience with Sparx EA is an advantage
- Accurate, precise and disciplined in his/her work
- Hands-on experience with complex ERP system and affinity with IT systems
- Ability to manage work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of key business software components.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Company laptop
- Company iPhone
- Opportunity to travel
- Possibility to occasionally work from home
- Referral bonus
- Retirement plan
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.