Website ATS Global
Are you looking for genuine career progression prospects? Enjoy talking to businesses and liaising with customers?
ATS Global is no generic IT delivery company. With a manufacturing focus, we relish technical challenges and tackling a variety of tasks, day in day out.
Founded in 1986, ATS is an expert in control technologies, SCADA / HMI, programming languages, communications and networks, databases and production execution systems. Six ATS businesses support our customers in their journey to smart digital transformation and continuous improvement: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development and ATS Products.
ATS has a global network of offices and experts to support global and local organisations. ATS is a global organisation with the headquarters in Haarlem, the Netherlands with activities throughout the Benelux.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
As an Inside Sales Executive, you thrive on the sales challenge. You are addicted to the sale. For you, it is a passion, not just a duty.
You will spend all day doing what you are good at, contacting potential (international), customers. Through your explanation, they will see the potential of working with ATS and the positive impact we can have on their business. You create interest in our offering and create an opportunity for us to follow up. You will enjoy little to no administrative work, as this is done for you by our dynamic email marketing team.
You will receive all the necessary support to be successful. Your workplace at the office in Haarlem is set up in such a way that you can get started right away. The Sales Supervisor is your direct point of contact, providing coaching and support so that you can excel in the role.
You will have access to the new ATS proprietary business process management tool Atlas Play, which will give you a full overview of the status of all prospects.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
As our next Inside Sales Executive, you will enjoy job security, a supportive team culture, and excellent career development prospects.
- Have you been employed in a sales role or similar?
- Are you clued up on Sales Navigator in LinkedIn?
- Do you understand Challenger Sales?
If so, this is your next role…
- Are you a Native German speaker who also has a good command of English, you are welcome to respond;
- You are experienced in the sales process;
- You listen to the needs of the customer;
- You are driven to succeed;
- You thrive in a team and also autonomously;
- You keep your goals in sight, and you are eager to exceed them;
- You have experience with telephone E-B2B. But if you have experience making an appointment by phone and would like to take the next step, we would also like to hear from you;
- International travel a future possibility;
- Planning, organising, thinking ahead and managing your own time.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
At ATS we believe that the people are key to success, we invest in continuous learning and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the benefits we offer:
- A stable business with a manufacturing niche and growing customer base;
- Company laptop;
- Travel expenses allowance;
- An excellent starting salary of Euro 2.800,- (gross) growing with your successes;
- Pension scheme.
If you are interested and want to help make our Sales Transformation Process a success, don’t wait any longer. Send your CV or your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. An assessment is part of the application procedure.