Website ATS Global
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners, ATS Software Development, and ATS Training. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Initially this role will support the current systems deployed across two new manufacturing & assembly sites in Seletar, Singapore. You will support shopfloor software as well as supporting documentation governed by quality gates through a defined project lifecycle. On completion of each project you will serve as part of a support group maintaining deployed systems to ensure their operability within the production environment.
Your role includes the following responsibilities:
- Support and delivery of Shop-Floor IT projects including shopfloor applications including PLC, Win CC developed applications, .NET applications and Shopfloor I.T which links the shop floor to a corporate MES system (Simatic IT);
- Under direction of the Operations Manager deliver timely and SLA bounded responses to customer calls, dealing with issues through a formal support management process to formal support closure;
- Under the guidance of the Operations Manager, deliver projects through the full Lifecycle from detailed planning to customer/support acceptance;
- Interface with all levels of customer stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery of projects & support;
- Maintain detailed site records all to provide support colleagues with correct & up to date on the supported site status.
This will be a customer facing role reporting to a senior customer management level and a multi-vendor environment.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar support role;
- An ability to self-manage the support of shopfloor IT projects as per the customer requirements and support;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present root causes clearly and effectively both internally and externally;
- Candidates should be motivated and capable of the development and application of skills in new and existing technologies;
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner;
- Willingness to travel.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes & Automation.
Technical Key Skills
- Experience with manufacturing / automation applications;
- T Integration to Machine tools and data collection;
- Support process knowledge;
- IT delivery & commissioning experience;
- Experience with –
- Expected to have: WinCC/SCADA dev/support, .NET applications, PLC basic programming and understanding, IIS, basic SQL scripting, basic computer troubleshooting and networking;
- Good to have: Ignition or Simatic IT or MES knowledge, Mitutoyo Measurlink and experience with Manufacturing applications.
Further Key Skills
- Customer facing experience;
- Clear communicator;
- Support delivery;
- Competent in producing technical and root cause documentation;
- English speaking.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a dynamic, successful team designing, delivering & supporting industrial IT solutions to improve our customers’ performance. A benefits package commensurate with the role will be offered to the right candidate.