ATS Applied Tech Systems (Singapore)
ATS Singapore is currently seeking a suitable candidate to ‘Support & Deliver’ Industrial automation projects to leading manufacturers in Singapore, with a specific focus on project delivery and operational support.
Initially this role will support the current systems deployed across manufacturing & assembly sites in Singapore. You will support shopfloor software as well as develop supporting documentation governed by quality gates through a defined project lifecycle. On completion of each project you will serve as part of a support group maintaining deployed systems to ensure their operability within the production environment.
The right candidate has up to 2-5 years’ experience in a similar support role. Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes & Automation would also be advantageous in this role. An ability to self-manage the support of shopfloor IT projects as per the customer requirements and support is critical to this position. The candidate should be an good communicator and be able to present root causes clearly and effectively both internally and externally.
Any previous knowledge of supporting and delivering factory shop floor applications, collection of OEM machine tools data, SCADA/PLC integration and MES systems would be greatly beneficial.
Candidates should be motivated and capable of the development and application of skills in new and existing technologies. This will be a customer facing role reporting to a senior customer management level and a multi-vendor environment. Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
A willingness to travel is essential in this position.
- Support and delivery of Shop-Floor IT projects including shopfloor applications including PLC, preferable SCADA based development, .NET applications and other Shopfloor I.T.
- Under direction of the Operations Manager deliver timely and SLA bounded responses to customer calls, dealing with issues through a formal support management process to formal support closure.
- Under the guidance of the Operations Manager, deliver projects through the full Lifecycle from detailed planning to customer/support acceptance.
- Interface with all levels of customer stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery of projects & support.
- Maintain detailed site records all to provide support colleagues with correct & up to date on the supported site status.
Technical Key Skills Required Include
- Experience with manufacturing / automation applications
- I.T Integration to Machine tools and data collection
- Support process knowledge
- IT delivery & commissioning experience
- Expected to have: PLC, SCADA dev/support, , PLC basic programming and understanding, IIS, basic SQL scripting
- Good to have: MES knowledge/support skills, Qualtity system and experience with Manufacturing applications, .NET applications
Further Key Skills
- Customer facing experience
- Clear communicator
- Support delivery
- Competent in producing technical and root cause documentation
- English speaking
Become part of a dynamic, successful team designing, delivering & supporting industrial IT solutions to improve our customers’ performance. A benefits package commensurate with the role will be offered to the right candidate.
ATS International B.V. is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation and Information Technology users worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.