Website ATS Global
ATS Applied Tech Systems LLC (ATS), a world class Independent Solutions Provider specializing in Industrial/Process Automation, MES, Training, Consultancy, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Quality Management.
ATS Applied Tech Systems LLC (ATS) is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation and Information Technology for manufactures worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities support our customers in their journeys of smart digital transformation and continuous improvement: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organizations. ATS is a Global organization with the ATS USA headquarter office located in Rochester Hills MI with operations across the continental US and Mexico.
Reporting to both the European based Chief People Operations Officer and the Vice President NA, this role’s responsibilities include supervising local People Operations teams, implementing company policies and designing employees compensation and benefit plans. To be successful in this role, you should be multi-lingual, have experience in a services or manufacturing environment and have good knowledge of labour regulations in various states and countries.
- Identify short-term & long-term hiring needs covering US ( ATS US & Ca, ATS LSI) and Mexico;
- Set performance standards and evaluate and assist people operations teams in each country;
- Participate in and optimise employees’ compensation & benefits packages;
- Define onboarding, development and offboarding procedures in alignment with company culture;
- Participate in creation and management of employee performance management program;
- Cooperate with Global People Operations team on employee branding activities;
- Determine training & development plans for employees and departments;
- Work with Finance leaders in preparation and management of divisional budgets;
- Track recruitment People Operations KPIs & identify and implement improvements as necessary;
- Design & implement company policies that comply with overall business objectives;
- Ensure all People Operations functions comply with local legal standards;
- Support & coach managers on day-to-day issues;
- Coordinate with People Operations management to craft organisation wide strategies and objectives.
Key skills and requirements
- Proved experience in a Regional Human Resources Manager or similar preferably in a diverse services-based organisation;
- Multilingual with both spoken and written competence in English and Spanish;
- Understanding of full cycle recruitment;
- Good knowledge of local labour laws;
- Hands-on experience with HRM Software;
- Demonstrated coaching leadership abilities.
Key success factors
- Communication skills;
- Multilingual skills;
- Services or Manufacturing environtment experience;
- Labor regulations knowledge;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Global management team based in The Netherlands;
- Global People Operations team based in Europe and APAC;
- Regional management across North America;
- Staff at all levels across North America.
- Employee candidates;
- Industry and recruitment professionals.
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive salary;
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, and Personal Time;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance;
- Employer Matched 401(k) Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement plan.
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us, please include a cover letter explaining why you are the outstanding candidate for this role.