Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
- Write and Maintain Database Programs
Designing and implementing databases in accordance to end users information needs and to ensure they can handle the flow of traffic and the amount of data being stored in the database securely and optimally.
- Design – Build New Databases
Database engineers design new database systems of high availability and quality, based on solution needs, data storage needs, and the number of users accessing the database.
- Monitor Databases and Programs
Supervision and modifications to any existing database and related systems to ensure high security and functionality.
- Write Programs and Scripts
Database engineers write new support programs and scripts for databases to increase data storage capacity and fix existing database problems. Defining users and enabling data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
Database engineers troubleshoot database code, checking for potential problems to maintain the integrity and performance of company databases.
Database engineers look through coding language to debug existing database scripts and programs.
- Review Database Reports
Database engineers review daily, weekly, and monthly database reports, including user reports and systems information, to spot problems and ensure that all databases and support systems are working at peak levels.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Analytical skills: Must be able to create accurate normalizations from customer’s system requirement.
- Communication skills: Most DBAs work on teams and must communicate effectively with managers, developers, and other team members.
- Detail oriented: Working with a database requires an understanding of complex systems with great attention to detail.
- Programming languages: Database engineers know how to write in several other programming languages, including Python and Visual Basic
- Maintenance: Database engineer must be able to create maintenance plans for customer’s database.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication, critical-thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science.
- 2-3 Years experiences of developing SQL (Scripts), Stored Procedures, Functions, and Views.
- Design, develop, Implement, and also manage debugging and optimization of database and data structures in a variety of systems (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) .
- Proficient with reporting system such as SQL Server Reporting System (SSRS).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services) is preferred
- SAP/ERP or Oracle experience is a plus.
- Have driving license A/C and have your own vehicles.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Shared Purchase Plan
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.