Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners, ATS Software Development, and ATS Training. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
- Write and Maintain Database Programs
Designing and implementing databases in accordance to end users information needs and to ensure they can handle the flow of traffic and the amount of data being stored in the database securely and optimally.
- Design – Build New Databases
Database engineers design new database systems of high availability and quality, based on solution needs, data storage needs, and the number of users accessing the database.
- Monitor Databases and Programs
Supervision and modifications to any existing database and related systems to ensure high security and functionality.
- Write Programs and Scripts
Database engineers write new support programs and scripts for databases to increase data storage capacity and fix existing database problems. Defining users and enabling data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
Database engineers troubleshoot database code, checking for potential problems to maintain the integrity and performance of company databases.
Database engineers look through coding language to debug existing database scripts and programs.
- Review Database Reports
Database engineers review daily, weekly, and monthly database reports, including user reports and systems information, to spot problems and ensure that all databases and support systems are working at peak levels.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science;
- 2-3 Years of experience developing Database SQL (Scripts), executing Stored Procedures, Functions, and Package Procedures, and using SQL Database Links and Views;
- Design, develop, implement, manage, and support new databases schema and data structures in a variety of operating systems (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and relational database management environments;
- Proficiency with MS-SQL Management Studio and relational database concepts such as SSRS;
- Experience integration with SAP/Oracle;
- Experience in Report Development (SSRS, Tableau preferred);
- Familiar with Cloud Services in the Federal sector (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services preferred);
- Ability to understand data structures that could benefit the entire reporting environment;
- Good understating of key IT/Cybersecurity concepts (Network Security, Security Operations & Administration, Incident Response & Recovery, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management etc.;
- Good understanding of networking and IT hardware components;
- The candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, critical-thinking, and problem-solving;
- Basic knowledge of networking;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both spoken and written English);
- Experience Implementing and Supporting Hyper-V environments.
Nice to have:
- SAP/ERP or Oracle experience;
- Working knowledge of various storage solutions;
- Working knowledge of Cisco, Barracuda firewalls;
- Have driving license A/C and have your own vehicles.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Shared Purchase Plan
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button.