Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role you will assist with the design, build, installation, commissioning and support of automation and control projects for regional manufacturers, which could be both part of a team or individually subject to customer requirements.
As an Applications Engineer working for ATS you will work from user requirements specifications to create functional design specifications, before taking part in factory acceptance tests, site installation, commissioning, production of operation and training manuals, and customer training. On completion of each project you will serve as part of a support group maintaining deployed systems to ensure their operability within the production environment.
- Engagement in automation/control/MES/IT projects through the project lifcycle
- Provide operation and maintenance training to customers and internally, as required, including training documentation
- Production of quality test, commissioning, operation and maintenance documentation for internal & external use
- Assist others in the production of technical sales documentation (including proposals)
- Interface with all levels of external stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery of the project
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- SimaticIT/Opcenter experience;
- An ability to self-manage the delivery of automation projects in line with an agreed FDS;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally;
- Enthusiasm and a desire for success;
- The ability to show leadership and sensible decision making when required;
- Willingness to travel and possession of a driving license.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes, MES & Industrial IT.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “”APPLY”” button.