Location: Midlands / As required
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Industrial I.T projects
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role you will co-ordinate the delivery of Manufacturing IT projects with ATS Solutions Architects & Engineers, OEM Solution Providers, Strategic Partners and Customer Points of contact.
The PM role will deliver projects under a PRINCE2 based methodology operating under each customers own governance process and manage finances to agreed financial standards.
The KPI’s in this role are to deliver shop floor projects to time, cost and quality whilst achieving maximum value & benefit for the end customer and maximising ATS margins.
This role will be offered in the first instance for a period of 3 months from the date of commencement. Subject to satisfactory performance and probation review the appointment will be made permanent, the employer reserves the right to terminate the appointment or extend the probation period where performance does not meet the required standard.
- Under the direction of the UK Programme Manager, take full ownership of the management of projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Deliver projects to time, cost and high quality ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, value for their money and a profitable return for ATS.
- Deliver Technical Manufacturing IT projects with ATS Consultants & Engineers as well as engagement with and management of 3rd Party Suppliers, Partners and OEM’s.
- Undertake full stakeholder management for assigned projects including the preparation & presentation of sales proposal right through to regular formal project reports and finally formal customer project acceptance through the ATS and customer project gating standards.
- Full financial & schedule control of the project from quotation to delivery to achieve the required business margin which must also include full financial reporting in terms of Invoicing forecasts to completion, Earned Value and “Estimate At Completion”
- Formal handover of project & all deliverables to Service & Support organisations before Project Closedown.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
Industry and Technical Knowledge:
- Experience in Industrial I.T projects
- Aerospace industry knowledge
- Manufacturing / Automation Project Management
- Prince 2 / APM or equivalent experience practioner
- Good presentation skills
- Strong communication
- Team Leadership
- Problem resolution
- Stakeholder Management
- Crisis Management
- Financial Management (project)
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a successful, dynamic team delivering solutions to our customers. In return the position offers a very competitive salary & benefits package.
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.