COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role you will be joining the global IT team and be responsible for providing first class IT support to our growing employee user base. You will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving a variety of issues for employees across multiple locations. You will be responsible for supporting networks, hardware and software systems as well as maintaining accurate technical documentation.
- Support Internal IT Systems (Synergy, Globe, PSA Comidor)
- Support Microsoft IT Systems (Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, TFS, VMM, SCOM, SCCM, Hyper-V, Windows Server)
- Support local and global IT Infrastructure (Hardware, Network)
- Support basic network issues
- Setup and decommission user equipment as required
- Perform manual testing when required and maintain IT documentation
- Follow up IT Support Tickets created by users
- Any other duties or special projects as reasonably requested by ATS
- Report directly to the IT Team Leader and Global IT Manager
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Knowledge of common Company IT systems
- Good understanding of networking and IT hardware components
- The ability to manage and prioritise the resolution of high impact issues
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- High motivation and the capability of the development and application of skills in new and existing technologies
- Willingness to travel and possession of driving licence
- Participate in paid out-of-office support rotation
- Fluent written and spoken English language
- Microsoft Products, Networking, PC and Server Hardware Components.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Company laptop
- Company iPhone
- Opportunity to travel
- Possibility to occasionally work from home
- Participation in company pension fund
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects
- Great company events