- Create a lean quality management methodology
- Improve quality and enhance cost optimization
- Enhance system traceability
- Connect any device with an output to its Shop-floor Execution System (SES)
- Enable data extraction from measuring devices like Vernier caliper, micrometer, etc. and record the information in the database
- Extend the software code to interface with new products as they are introduced.
- Proposed a complete computer aided quality (CAQ) solution, with modules for quality planning like Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and first article inspection (FAI)
- Consolidated Bombardier’s requirements into gauging sets depending on the function of the operator or process in the factory.
- Machine tools across the production floor were monitored to identify the most common recurring reasons for downtime
- System configuration and on-job training to customer personnel
- Enabled the customer to create a data-driven business model
- Enhancement in the overall quality Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Systems, Tools & Services Expertise
- ATS Inspect
- Quality Management System consulting