Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Department: Industrial Automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Day to day responsibilities will include project delivery activities. To this end, the candidate will receive high level architecture for client and server systems to be deployed across manufacturing sites across the UK. You will then be responsible for the project deployment and any supporting design and build documentation governed by quality gates in a defined project lifecycle. On completion of a project you will formally hand-over the delivered solution to the UK Service & Support team.
- Delivery & support of shop-floor IT projects including client, server & network components
- Under the guidance of a project manager, take ownership of deployment projects through the full lifecycle from detailed planning to customer/support acceptance.
- Production of quality design, build & test documentation for internal & external customer use.
- Interface with all levels of customer stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery of the project.
- Formal handover of project & all deliverables to the Service & Support team before project closedown.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
The candidate should be an excellent communicator and be able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally. An ability to self-manage, also work in teams and matrix manage colleagues and 3rd party resources to deliver small and large scale IT projects is critical to this position. Candidates should be motivated and capable of embracing new and existing technologies or applications. Enthusiasm and a desire for success are character traits we are seeking as is the ability to show leadership and sensible decision making when required.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Additional holidays
- Contributions to pension insurance
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
- Car and mobile phone
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.