Location: Aguascalientes, Mexico
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: University degree in technical field
Experience: 5+ Years of experience in Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology market
Department: Industrial Automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Project Manager for Applications Engineering will be responsible for implementing ATS products at ATS customers’ facilities around the globe. In addition, will provide Level 2 support to current ATS customers on ATS products.
Project Manager shall learn different partner solutions such as MES and vision systems acquire the ability to design, implement and support applications that fulfill our customer’s requirements.
This position will assist the Sales team by collecting potential customers to obtain business requirements and prepare tailored demonstration of the proposed solution.
When required at new or current implementations, Project Manager will travel at customer sites to implement integration between ATS solutions and customer systems.
- Planning, organizing, coordinating, tracking, reporting, and guiding successful delivery of projects from inception to completion
- Creation and delivery of projects, helping define related resource requirements and budgets, and in general, performing whatever duties are necessary to ensure successful project execution
- Organize and lead interdepartmental meetings to set project milestones, define project tasks, establish project policies/processes and allocate resources
- Interface with IT, engineering, project management, contracts, finance, business development and other internal company functional groups as required to accomplish program objectives including establishing strong relationships with stakeholders and users
- Provide input in proposal efforts for new projects and change management of existing components
- Communicates project status, issues, and recommended mitigation plans to cross-functional core and executive teams
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- University degree in technical field
- At least 5 years of experience of project management including creating and maintaining project schedules and plans mentoring and managing project teams
- Experience in a technical design & delivery environment
- Experience in project delivery to manufacturing industry
- Experience in working with project planning tools and software (Microsoft Office: (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Project
- Strong skills in programming tools, like C++, C#, ASP, VB.NET, Java and databases such as MS SQL or Oracle
- Report development and support experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Thinking to win trust, presentation and communications skills coupled with enthusiasm
- Availability to work at client´s facilities
- A willingness to learn and travel
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Competetive salary
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the « APPLY » button.