We would like to invite you to one of our free of charge webinar demonstrations. Please see the open seats at the bottom of this page for planned dates. During our webinar, we will show you and your team how to fill the gap between the virtual design world of Computer Aided Design and the physical world of manufacturing. This way manufacturing and development quality issues can be tracked, reported, or prevented, resulting in reduced costs associated with scrap, rework and warranty claims in many different fields of manufacturing.
The webinar will show you how to:
- Compare the physical product with the original CAD design
- Identify differences to ensure part conformance
- Validate the product quality
- Analyse dimensional data from any shop floor device (CMM, instrument, fixture)
- Apply flexible SPC reporting tools
18th April 2018 | Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon | Online | Registration
Each webinar takes place online and the duration is approximately 30 minutes, so it won’t consume much of your time. You will receive webinar logon details by e-mail shortly before the event.
This event is for end users/manufacturers only.