Web ATS Global
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering projects which requires to design, develop, test, install and diagnose new or existing client systems. You will be responsible for supporting hardware and software as well as maintaining and producing technical documentation.
The role will initially focus on a ATS in-house products, and specialise in our Attribute Data Collection and Management System, ATS Inspect, then develop on other MOM/MES applications platforms.
- Respect timescales and quality procedures;
- Taking ownership and responsibility for solutions;
- Creating and/or analysing customer requirements;
- Commissioning and delivering of systems projects;
- Approach technical issues efficiently and logically;
- Conducting training, including creation of training plans and documentation;
- A basic understanding of Quality systems is desireable;
- Ability to travel within the region as well as internationally.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- A minimum of five years experience in a similar Consultancy / customer relationship. Possess a good understanding of both software and hardware troubleshooting;
- Understanding the methodology of deriving solutions from customer requirements and business analysis;
- Familiar with manufacturing environment;
- Ablility to design, implement and document solutions to meet the customer´s needs;
Input will be required in the following activities:
- Presales proposals;
- Business requirements analysis;
- Functional/Detailed Design Specifications;
- Development and commissioning;
- User Guides / Operator manuals;
- User Training;
- Software Testing / Validation.
- Ability to work both with a team and independently;
- Excellent communication skills and be able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally;
- Willingness to travel to customer sites around the country or internationally;
- Enthusiasm and drive for success are desirable character traits;
- Possession of a full EU driving licence and motor vehicle;
- Excellent Spanish and fluent English.
- Ability to show pragmatism and decision-making skills when required;
- Pragmatic, motivated person capable of the development and delivery of projects using new and existing technologies;
- Progressive, willing to learn, tactile, versatile and diverse.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL language;
- Knowledge of PLC/SCADA.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office;
- Shared Purchase Plan;
- Contributions to health insurance;
- Referral bonus;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- In house training;
- Office parking space;
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies;
- Company mobile phone.
If you think so, apply directly by using the apply button or send you CV to Eva Konecna Eva.Konecna@ats-global.com