ATS Spain is currently hiring automation engineers experienced in Automation and SCADA systems and communication networks.
We provide products and services for all three levels of the automation pyramid – control, execution and information. Our business activities have been specifically designed to support the full life-cycle of automation and IT systems.
- The right candidate holds a University degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Manufacturing Information Technology field;
- Possess knowledge of Manufacturing Processes & Automation, Programming skills, SQL databases, HMI & SCADA development or alternatively C#.Net, VB .Net, Python;
- Has a good overview in industrial robotics, industrial machine vision and MES application development;
- The candidate should be a good communicator and be able to interact and maintain good relationships both internally and externally;
- Is fluent in written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel and possession of current driving license is essential in this position.
- Work as part of a team and take instruction and guidance from a project manager;
- Design, build and test of automation and control projects;
- Installation and commissioning of Automation / MES projects;
- Provide operation and maintenance training to customers and internally, as required, including training documentation;
- Production of quality test, commissioning, operation and maintenance documentation for internal & external use;
- Assist others in the sales process with technical support;
- Interface with multiple levels of customer stakeholders for technical specification and delivery of the project.
Key Success Factors
- Customer Focus;
- Drive for results;
- Enthusiasm and a desire for success;
- Interpersonal effectiveness;
- Team player;
- Technical knowledge with Manufacturing IT;
- Withstands Pressure;
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary & benefits;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional environment with team members from all over the world;
- Work in an international team.
Become part of a dynamic, successful team delivering control, manufacturing execution and IT solutions to world leading customers. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within the industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
If you are interested, please submit your resume in English.