ATS Mexico- Global Customer Support 24/7: is looking for a motivated candidate with customer service experience.
ATS require a customer service agent to join our professional service desk team. Our service desk function provides a single point of contact for our Global customer base. The primary focus for this role will be answering calls and emails from a range of customers, accurately logging information and providing updates/communications as required, while delivering impeccable customer service.
The ATS Global Service Desk provides end to end support to our customers in manufacturing environments, 24/7, in multiple languages.
- Process incoming phone calls/e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to the manufacturing environment;
- Input detailed technical information into online IT service management tool;
- Analyse and resolve most common enquiries using step-by-step instructions provided to you;
- Deliver high quality customer service at all times;
- Assign complex issues to 2nd/3rd line technical issues;
- Offer advice to end users and customers;
- Working together with different resolver groups and also perform knowledge sharing.
- Customer service background;
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written English);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work alone and under pressure;
- Commitment to teamwork and multicultural environment;
- Strong drive to troubleshoot, analyse and resolve technical issues.
- Clear criminal record;
- Residence in or near Aguascalientes;
- Willingness to work on 3-rota shift.
The following skills/experience is also desirable
- Other languages (i.e. French, German, Dutch, Mandarin, Polish);
- Previous experience in a technical support & service organization.
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary & benefits;
- Laptop and iPhone for business purpose;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional environment with team members from all over the world;
- Language lessons can be provided;
- Ability to practice your language skills every day.
Immediately (or as available)
If you are interested, please submit your CV in Spanish and English with a cover letter.