Location: Aguascalientes, Mexico
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: University degree in technical field
Experience: 2+ Years of experience in Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology markets
Department: Industrial Automation
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
The Application Engineer will be responsible for implementing ATS products at ATS customers’ facilities around the globe. In addition, the application engineer will provide Level 2 support to current ATS customers on ATS products.
The application engineer shall learn different partner solutions such as MES and vision systems acquire the ability to design, implement and support applications that fulfill our customer’s requirements.
The application engineer will assist the Sales team by collecting potential customers to obtain business requirements and prepare tailored demonstration of the proposed solution.
When required at new or current implementations, the application engineer will travel at customer sites to implement integration between ATS solutions and customer systems.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- University degree in technical field
- At least 2 years of experience in Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology markets
- Strong skills in programming tools, like C++, C#, ASP, VB.NET, Java and databases such as MS SQL or Oracle
- Thinking to win trust, presentation and communications skills coupled with enthusiasm
- A willingness to learn and travel
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Report development and support experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Competetive salary
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the «APPLY» button.