Location: Suhzou, China
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: University Degree, MBA
Experience: 10+ Years
Department: Business Development & Management
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
As a Division Manager at ATS you will provide effective leadership with responsibility for Sales & Operations of our regional business unit in the China. The Division Manager will hold full profit & loss accountability for the region, defining a local strategy which not only meets the groups key business objectives, but also aligns to the company’s mission and vision. Upon approval by the Board of Directors the Division Manager will be responsible for successful execution of his/her regional business plan.
Additionally, the Division Manager will develop effective relationships both locally with customers and partners to develop his/her regional business, whilst collaborating with internal stakeholders to further optimize business performance.
Internal interaction with Global/ APAC support functions (i.e. Commercial, Finance, IT, Support, People Management) will be a further key part of the role.
Using your knowledge & experience your task will realise our strategic ambition of agressively growing our business in China during the next 3 years. There is a strong focus on the automotive and areospace & defence which we believe ATS has a very strong capability to gain a leading position in delivering value to our customers with our solutions in China.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- A strong business leader with a hands-on approach, motivated by setting and achieving sales & operational goals, complemented with strong communication skills and effective decision making attributes are key qualities we are seeking for this position;
- An established business network of end-user customers/accounts (ideally manufacturers) with an interest in optimizing their businesses through the implementation of MES/MOM solutions;
- Proven capability to develop a business within China;
- University degree (technical or business management);
- At least 10 years of experience in the MOM, Industrial Automation field;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English;
- Automotive Industry Expertise;
- Sales Leadership skills and proven experience;
- Expert in MOM and Quality Solutions;
- Can smoothly interact with people on different levels within our customer’s organisation (including C-Level);
- Multicultural experience.
Nice to have:
- Lean/ Six Sigma knowledge and practical experience;
- Siemens Product Portfolio for MOM;
- Experience to manage alliance partners;
- Awareness/Appreciation of CEB Challenger Sales considered advantgeous.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Performance based reward as part of remuneration package
- Shared Purchase Plan
- Referral bonus
- Contributions to pension insurance
- In house training
- Possibility of attending language courses
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.