Location: Aguascalientes, Ags. Mexico
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Experience: 3 – 5 Years of experience in related field
Department: Software Development
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
In this role you will be responsible for full life cycle project delivery of automated controls systems including the design, development, testing, deployment, documentation, and training of the delivered systems. Such projects include, but are not limited to, the following platforms:
- Multiple PLC platforms
- DCS Systems
- SCADA Systems
- OPC UA
The turn key solutions can include, but are not limited to, the following project types.
- Line control systems
- Plant monitoring systems
- Process equipment Data collection
- MES integration
- Vision systems
- Robotic solutions
- Conveyance systems
The candidate will be responsible for using their creativity to identify solutions to customer’s problems and needs, architecting and delivering the solution. ATS being a leader in technology training, the candidate, from time to time, will be responsible for conducting training classes related to the expertise of the candidate.
In addition to the above, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical assistance in the production of sales proposals
- Production of quality design, build and test documentation for internal and external customer use
- Interface with all levels of customer stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery of the project
- Formal handover of project and all deliverables to the Service & Support team before project close-down
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- PLC Programming language and troubleshooting knowledge
- Industrial Network Configuration and troubleshooting Ethernet IP, ControlNet, DeveiceNet, Modbus Plus, etc.
- SCADA Systems
- DCS Systems
- Scripting Capabilities (i.E Visual Basic, SQL, Python languages)
- Technical Authoring Skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (verbal/written)
- Process Improvement skills
- Demonstrated learning agility both technically as well as business processes and applications
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership
Nice to have:
- Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC programming experience
- Ignition, WinCC, Wonderware, and Rockwell Factory Talk, SCADA Systems
- Siemens DCS experience
- Knowledge of databases and historians
- Has industry expertise in one of the following industries Automotive, Aerospace, Food & Beverage or Life Sciences
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the „APPLY“ button.