ATS Global is currently seeking a suitable candidate to support to its business systems environment.
In this role you will be joining the Global IT services team and be responsible for providing application solutions to support various business units.
You will be working with expertise teams in areas finance and business development and as such capture business requirements, provide functional and technical design and work with the implementation team focusing on on-time delivery of corporate data warehousing solutions.
You will be responsible for moving the developed solutions into operations and diagnosing and resolving issues as part of supporting data warehouse users. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate technical documentation and supporting the business process improvements initiatives.
- The right candidate has a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role. Knowledge of programming techniques is essential as is sound understanding of database systems;
- The ability to manage and prioritise the resolution of high impact issues is essential;
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator and able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally;
- Candidates should be highly motivated and capable of the development and application of skills in new and existing technologies;
- Willingness to travel is essential in this position.
The successful candidate will possess the following skillset;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL language;
- Experience with enterprise reporting solutions (i.e. Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services);
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written English);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience in analyzing business user requirements;
- Detail-oriented, organized, and with a positive attitude to work;
- University degree in electrical engineering / computer science is a plus.
The candidate will be responsible for execution of following duties:
- Create, integrate and test software systems or applications for software enhancements or new products;
- Enhance, maintain and support existing applications and prepare technical documentation;
- Combine data from a variety of business systems and implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies;
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for software solutions / data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
Become part of a successful, dynamic team delivering solutions to our customers which in turn will deliver business benefit therefore enhancing our customer’s performance. In return the position offers a very competitive salary & benefits package.
- Home office;
- Flexible working hours, home office;
- Additional holidays according to years of service;
- Contributions to pension insurance;
- Referral bonus;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- In house training;
- Possibility of attending language courses;
- Working on international projects for world known companies;
- Great company events (ATS weekends, Teambuilings, B´Day celebrations etc.);
- Travelling and practising your language skills.
If you are interested, please submit your CV in Czech and English.