ATS company – the Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide, is looking for a colleague to join our international team of IT specialists.
YOUR JOB -What would be your everyday job?
In this role, you will be joining the global IT team and be responsible for providing first-class IT support to our growing employee user base. You will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving a variety of issues for employees across multiple locations. You will be responsible for supporting networks, hardware and software systems as well as maintaining accurate technical documentation.
- Support Internal IT Systems (Synergy, Globe, PSA Comidor);
- Support Microsoft IT Systems (Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint etc.);
- Support local and global IT Infrastructure (Hardware, Network);
- Support basic network issues;
- Setup and decommission user equipment as required;
- Perform manual testing when required and maintain IT documentation;
- Follow up IT Support Tickets created by users.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Knowledge of common Company IT systems;
- Good understanding of networking and IT hardware components;
- The ability to manage and prioritise the resolution of high impact issues;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally;
- High motivation and the capability of the development and application of skills in new and existing technologies;
- Willingness to travel and possession of driving licence;
- Fluent written and spoken English language.
• Microsoft Products, Networking, PC and Server Hardware Components.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become the expert within a dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within the industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Company laptop;
- Company iPhone;
- Opportunity to travel;
- Possibility to occasionally work from home;
- Referral bonus;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- In house training;
- The possibility of attending language courses;
- The chance to work on international projects;
- Great company events.
If you think so, apply directly by sending your CV in English to our People Operations department.