ATS Global is at the begining of an ambitious transformational journey. The Change Manager role, whilst reporting into Director People Operations, will partner with the extended ATS leadership team to shape, drive and ultimately embed successful change across a global orgainsation.
You will facilitate the organisation through every aspect of the change agenda. Responding to and supporting ATS Global through the agreed change journey is the broad but single purpose of this role. Along the way, the successful candidate will spar with, learn from and contribute to the learning of the organizational units that we engage with. You will draw from your experience and your deep understanding of how people, processes and customers are affected by change and you will support our leaders take their people through the journey with them.
You will be at the forefront of transformation in our business, bringing to life the ATS Global Vision in the most tangible way. You will (literally) change the way that we do business.
- Develop a change approach and plan that will align stakeholders and secure success of the ATS Business Enablement Plan.
- Working as a change agent for the extended leadership team and in collaboration with our Global People Operations team, bring the change plan to life.
- Incorporate soft and hard aspects of change management and leader led change including feedback loops
- Secure training plans and capability uplift approaches
- Arrange process testing and change readiness assessments
- Work to ensure the Change and Comms plan are in sync with our business plans and are consistent in their delivery.
- Arrange concepts and guidelines for embedding and adopting new ways of working.
- Work with the extended leadership team to define, develop and track our progress through our change plan (that you will own).
- Act as Project Manager for the change effort, coordinating activity across functions and Divisions.
- Support colleagues in the preparation of change related communications to emphasize messaging and ensure consistency across divisions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers and management
- Creating processes to enable you to visualize our progress with metrics and data.
The Change Manager will report directly to the newly established Director People Operations role and together, will anchor our change effort with people impact in mind.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is thrilled when reading the job profile, thinks this could be the challenge they looks for and possess the following qualities:
- Strong business understanding and focus on securing customer outcomes during transformation;
- Demonstratable experience driving successful organisation change across geography and culture;
- You will have grown and operated successfully in a Lean/Six Sigma environment, most likely holding Black Belt status for some time;
- Ability to communicate and champion change with leaders as well as teams at large;
- Skilled in planning and execution / orchestration of complex changes processes;
- Intense collaboration mindset inside and outside the team;
- Experience in managing change during organizational changes, mergers and acquisitions, integrations etc.
- Recognised qualification in Change Management (i.e. APMG) and Project Management;
- Experience gained in a similar role within an international organisation supporting change across borders;
- Operated successfully in a Lean/Six Sigma environment, holding Black Belt certification for some time;
- Prior exposure with professional services organisation, ideally with a focus on technology provision;
- Broad market knowledge where best practice in Change Management is developing.
If you are all these, we are thrilled to talk to you!
What do we have to offer?
ATS is an organisation where diversity and inclusion are on top of mind and where everybody feels at home. Multidisciplined Teams where we are all meaningful and play an important role, make us more successful, creative and lead to better results and more success for our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of ATS’ Global team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a newly established team responsible for delivering communications to our customers around the globe and making an impact on a daily basis.
Benefits & Rewards
- You will be part of a truly global organisation.
- We operate in the forefont of Digitalisation and Technology for Manufacturing.
- A highly dynamic environment with a laser sharp focus on working in the interest of our customer.
- Apply to join our team and experience our unique spirit. Work with and be part of a diverse knowledge hub of people who call ATS their community. Gain peer recognition for your valued contribution. Grow and learn alongside us.
- A competitive remuneration package which includes our ATS Share Purchase Plan
- Flexible working hours, working from home if possible
- Career development and training opportunities
- Focus on education and development goals
- Laptop & Phone
- Pension and Private Healthcare
- Social networking for sports and actives
- Community events
- Global working opportunities
Preferably Dutch based (our ATS Global Headquarters is in Haarlem).
If you think you are the match for his position, please send us your CV and we will contact you!
Who are we?
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We provide products, solutions and services for all three levels of the automation pyramid; control, execution and information.
ATS is an innovative, strategic knowledge partner offering nine areas of expertise:
- Automation & IT
- Lean & Six Sigma
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- SaaS and Cloud Solutions & Services
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Smart Manufacturing & Industry 4.0
From humble beginnings in 1986, the organization has grown both organically and inorganically under the visionary leadership of its founding members and the executive team.
Today, we are proud to be a truly global organization of 1000+ people across 25+ countries and 35+ nationalities. We are a family of companies, helping, supporting, learning and encouraging each other from all corners of the world.