Web ATS Global
OUR COMPANY – ATS profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We provide products, solutions and services for all three levels of the automation pyramid; control, execution and information.
A career at ATS Global is an opportunity to express yourself! It is your chance to make a difference on the technological landscape of the future. ATS Global is your gateway to apply the standards and processes followed across 15+ industries and have a positive impact within our customers operations.
In this role you will be joining the Global IT services team and be responsible for providing Business Intelligence solutions to support various business units.You will be working with expertise teams in areas finance and business development and as such capture business requirements, provide functional and technical design and work with the implementation team focusing on on-time delivery.
You will be responsible for moving the developed solutions into operations and diagnosing and resolving issues as part of supporting data warehouse users. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate technical documentation and supporting the business process improvements initiatives.
After training period you will be working mostly from home. Regular visits into Nový Jičín office are required and will be agreed with line manager.
YOUR JOB – what will be your everyday job?
The candidate will be responsible for execution of following duties:
- Create, integrate and test software systems or applications for software enhancements or new products.
- Enhance, maintain and support existing applications and prepare technical documentation
- Combine data from a variety of business systems and implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for software solutions, ranging from unit to integration testing
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Knowledge of programming techniques is essential;
- The ability to manage and prioritise the resolution of high impact issues is essential;
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator and able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally;
- Candidates should be highly motivated and capable of the development and application of skills in new and existing technologies;
- Willingness to travel is essential in this position.
Key Skills – The successful candidate will possess the following skillset:
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written English);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Knowledge of SQL language;
- Knowledge of programming – C#/VB.NET, NET, PowerShell;
- Detail-oriented, organized, and with a positive attitude to work;
- University degree in electrical engineering / computer science or minimum of 3 years’ experience.
The following skills/experience is a plus:
- Knowledge of enterprise reporting solution – Microsoft Power BI;
- Understanding of double-entry bookkeeping.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Contribution to pension scheme;
- Referral bonus;
- Language courses;
- Extra days of holiday.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and we will get back to you.