ATS Global – the Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide, is looking for a colleague to join our growing international finance team in Czech office.
- Worldwide support for financial departments in multiple divisions; on/off-site training and backup. Backup to include all financial activities – from basic data entry to Financial Controller’s duties;
- Participation on financial department training programs (creating and maintaining manuals and training videos);
- Participation on system development projects (from financial perspective);
- Transfer pricing;
- Support to Global Financial Group;
- Participation on financial projects (budgeting, annual report).
- University degree in finance/accounting;
- Multilanguage communication skills – advanced English (daily communication);
- Willingness to travel abroad;
- At least 2 years of experience (production company is an advantage);
- Hands-on experience with complex ERP system and affinity with IT;
- Advance knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
- Ability to manage work under deadlines.
Become part of a successful, dynamic team delivering solutions to our customers which in turn will deliver business benefit therefore enhancing our customer’s performance. In return the position offers a very competitive salary & benefits package.
- Flexible working hours, home office;
- Additional holidays according to years of service;
- Contributions to pension insurance;
- Referral bonus;
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training;
- In house training;
- Possibility of attending language courses;
- Working on international projects for world known companies;
- Great company events (ATS weekends, Teambuilings, B´Day celebrations etc.);
- Travelling and practising your language skills.
Novy Jicin or Ostrava
If you are interested, please submit your CV in Czech and English.