ATS is glad to announce its attendance on the National Manufacturing Week 2014 during May 13th – 16th hold at Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park. You should visited us there and learned all about MES – OEE – SPC and more! NMW offers a unique opportunity for suppliers of manufacturing technology equipment and services to showcase their innovative and internationally leading products to Australia’s manufacturing industry.The NMW will once again feature a range of dedicated product zones and an extensive parallel programme of education and networking events, creating an ideal environment for buyers and sellers to interact.
You could expect from ATS:
At ATS booth 1549 were introduced a live demonstrations of our products during our ATS´s Knowledge Days – Manufacturing Operations which including:
- ATS Inspect – Visual Quality Management
- ATS CM4D – The single automated solution for product quality validation
- Ignition – The most popular SCADA solution running on any platform
- VisualFactory – The solution for ‘First Time Right’
- InfinityQS – Statistical Process Control
What & When & Where?
- Booth 1549 – The latest solutions in MES and Quality
Tuesday 13th May – Friday 16th May
- South Pod Room – A special program has been developed in seminar style – away from the crowds – about MES and LEAN manufacturing.
Wednesday 14th May and Thursday 15th May, 12:00 – 15:00
- Digital Hub – Learn about the future – Industry 4.0
Wednesday 14th May 10:20 – 11:00 and Thursday 15th May 10:30 – 11:15
For more information about this event, go to www.nationalmanufacturingweek.com.au