November 2008, Luton | QGS manufactures and sells special hardware, software and total solutions into the quality gauging and measurement market. Thanks to acqusition of ASI-Datamyte UK Ltd ATS acquired also business and assets of Quality Gauging Systems Ltd also known as QGS which is world leading manufacturer of air flow meter systems.
ATS Flexair Flowmeter, ATS Microflow PC, SPC screenshots and typical products for inspection.
QGS devices will now be sold through distributors and ATS offices globally bringing these effective solutions to a much wider user group. Some practical examples of the application of QGS’s technology:
- Chewing gum – measurement sampling of individual gums to make sure machine parameters are perfectly set.
- Medical Inhalers – measurement of the airflow to ensure the right amount of air/medicine is inhaled, for instance for asthma inhalers.
- Car Windows – measuring to perfection that car windows fit perfectly into the door and chassis.
- Torque – in line control of torque with SPC and tracking and tracing solutions at automotive and aerospace customers.
- Visual Inspection Defect recording at final inspection on vehicle paint lines and aerospace components.
Current customers include BMW, GKN, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, BAE Systems, Astra Zeneca, Rexam, Mahle Powertrains, Wrigley and many other world-class companies.
More information can be found here:
- ATS Flexair Flowmeter
- ATS Microflow PC
ATS continues also to offer various gauges, data collectors, CMMs and other metrology devices which work with proven quality management software solutions ATS Inspect and ATS CM4D.