Location: Derby, UK
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Education: University degree
Experience: 5+ Years
Department: Business Development
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Collaborating with the UK Strategic Business Development Manager, this role will hold accountability for our ATS ADOS solutions portfolio, achieved through the acquisition of new customers and the retention and development of existing accounts, providing both technical and commercial support with assistance from internal & external business partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with UK Strategic Business Development Manager to develop and agree sales strategies to improve market share for core ADOS business activities
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s solutions
- Provides quarterly results assessments for accountable sales activities
- Establish and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organisations solutions portfolio
- Coordinates sales effort(s) with our business development team
- Analyse target market potential and the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the business
- Creates and manages account maps/customer value plans for new and existing customers highlighting value opportunities
- Keeps abreast of ATS product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas
- Maintaining & developing our existing accounts with a view to increasing repeat business
- Maintaining the company’s CRM database on an ongoing basis as the backbone for good organisation, planning, and communication
- Assisting with bid creation and management in line with customers’ expectations
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- 5+ years experience in sales with a proven track record in the promotion and sales of quality solutions to manufacturing end-users within discrete industries
- A knowledge of Solution Selling of Manufacturing, IT/Automation, and Quality solutions to the discrete industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prove themselves to be an exceptional communicator, and negotiator, demonstrating confidence, credibility and passion as well as excellent relationship building skills
- A willingness to travel and possession of current driving licence
- Experience and a proven track record to interact and work with multiple levels, including C-level, within customer organisations
- Be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CEB Challenger Sales
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a dynamic, successful business development team selling turnkey solutions to improve our customer’s performance. A benefits package commensurate with the function is offered. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.