Location: Any major city in China with close location to automotive manufacturing hub
Type employment: Full time, permanent position
Experience: 5+ Years in sales
Department: Business Development
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS Global is the Independent Solution Provider for Smart Digital Transformation. We are a passionate automation, quality and IT enterprise delivering tangible business value to our customers world-wide.
ATS is a global company specified in the information technology and software application to support manufacture industry customers during the smart digital transformation process. ATS has the global operation covering 25 different countries. ATS offers the total solution with automation, quality and information intelligence.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
ATS has an exciting opportunity in its Chinese division for a Business Development Manager. Reporting to the China Country Manager, the key function of this role is to introduce and promote solutions for manufacturing quality tracking, data acquisition, systems integration and data analytics to automotive manufactures and tier 1 suppliers.
- Develop and execute the sales pipeline and grow the customer base of ATS quality data solutions;
- Establish and maintain the customer relationship. Explore the full commercial potential and value proposition with the customer;
- Manage the account strategy and implement the best practice customer acquisition plan;
- Fulfill the sales pipeline and generate high-quality CRM reports.
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Minimum 5 years business experience – must include complex sales situation exposure with the methodology of CBI Challenger Sales, Miller Heiman or equivalents;
- Experience with automotive manufacture, ideally with assembly shop, body shop or plant/enterprise level manufacture and quality experience;
- Existing networks in Chinese automotive businesses;
- Proven sales track record;
- Good verbal and written skills in both Mandarin and English;
- Hands-on Approach;
- Results oriented;
- Ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated capabilities to build rapport with customer in short time;
- Practical experience with LEAN/Six Sigma processes would be extremely beneficial to the successful candidate;
- With career goal to develop as domain expert and senior advisor role;
- Full work rights in China and no restriction on international travel.
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button or send your CV to Warren Hu: