Type employment: Preferably full-time, however part-time may be considered, permanent position
Experience: 1+ Years
Department: Business Development
Come see how different and irresistible we are.
Join our team and experience our unique spirit!
OUR COMPANY – the profile
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Consulting, ATS Projects, ATS Support Services, ATS Products & Partners , ATS Software Development, and ATS Training,. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.
YOUR JOB – What would be your everyday job?
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, working with our UK Business Development Team and central marketing team, this role will see the successful candidate working to acquire new business in the UK.
The role will be broad and require somebody who is computer literate, intuitive, diligent, creative, commercially focused and keen to become a key part of a successful business with an aggressive growth plan.
Key tasks include:
- Coordination/Management of regional marketing plan
- Contact Database management
- Coordination of regional workshops, seminars and virtual events for existing and potential users of our service
- Assisting with exhibition preparation including liaising with event managerment company, booking and securing space and marketing event
- Diary optimisation for UK Business Development personnel
- CRM Management and Lead Administration
- Profiling our current client base through direct & indirect contact
- Exploring the use of social media to increase local contacts and drive new business opportunities
- General service administration duties as requested
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- The right candidate should ideally have experience of working in a similar role, ideally for a technology company although this is not imperative
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator and be able to present ideas clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Enthusiasm and a desire for success are character traits we are seeking
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
Become part of a successful, dynamic team delivering bids/proposals to our customers which in turn will deliver business benefit therefore enhancing our customer’s performance. In return the position offers a very competitive salary & benefits package. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility.
You will also get:
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Referral bonus
- Paid certifications, technical and soft-skills training
- In house training
- The chance to work on international projects for world known companies
- Great company events
If you think so, apply directly by using the “APPLY” button.