ATS Software DevelopmentATS advises customers to use Commercially Off The Shelf (COTS) products wherever possible. When COTS software is not available our Software Development team can provide a Rapid Application Development (RAD) service. ATS Software Development operates centres of excellence in Australia, Europe and USA to provide this service.
RAD services frequently lead to the development of re-useable code and upgradeable, maintainable and configurable applications. ATS's development expertise extends into embedded software applications and high level programming languages.
ATS Software Development preferably applies state of the art development technologies and methodologies. Extended experience is available for development on industry standard platforms such as .NET, Java, ASP(X), Linux, open information exchange standards such as XML and SOAP and well introduced programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, VB.NET, XSL, SQL / XML etc.
ATS Software Development has a technology exchange and marketing agreement with KEPware the premier developer of OPC servers.
ATS Software Development Products
- ATS DDE/OPC servers/drivers for
- Siemens PLC's
- Telemecanique PLC's
- SattBus PLC's
- Nyquist PLC's
- ATS Error Proofing Module
- ATS Failsafe Module
- ATS Label Printing Module
- ATS Order Tracking Module
- ATS Timeout Module
- ATS Trending Module
- ATS Terminal Application
- ATS Work Order Module
ATS Software Development ProjectsThe range of software development projects completed since 1986 is extensive, in this section a small number are mentioned:
- Database Technology
- Web based Sequencing application for JIT building and shipping of automotive parts to customer
- Web based SPC Reporting application for the automotive industry
- Software for raw materials scheduling and demand forecasting reports for a multi-national in the food and drink sector
- Embedded Technology
- Software for airport baggage handling
- Software for flexible packaging systems
- Turbine engine control system for aerospace customer
- Software for Submarine control systems
- Laser welding machine real-time control solution
- Telemetry data collection systems for energy industry
- Simulation Technology
- Power station simulation software (Nuclear, Gas and Coal)
- Warehouse logistics optimisation
- Airbus 380 passenger boarding bridge control and visualisation
- Egg sorting machine control
General Software Development Info ATSINT.doc/12-04-2010
See the Quality!We have developed a suite of data collection applications designed to reduce the costs associated with scrap, rework, warranty claims and production bottlenecks in many different fields of manufacturing. Working in unison with your existing systems it will raise the quality of the manufacturing process and the final product. Look out for ATS Inspect!
Compare Product Design to Physical ProductATS CM4D is a suite of applications designed to fill the gap between the virtual design world of Computer Aided Design and the physical world of manufacturing. It highlights differences between the geometric design specification and the 'as built' data from a manufactured item. Tackling these issues allows manufacturers to attain the highest quality possible. Check out our ATS CM4D website!