Following the resounding success of our last breakfast seminar, ATS in conjunction with Siemens Automation has organised a series of new seminars to generate further exposure on the benefits of Manufacturing Execution Systems.
Program may vary in different locations
- 8.15 - 8.45: Breakfast
- 8.45 - 9.00: Introduction
- 9.00 - 9.20: MESA International’s MES 11 Function Model and Strategic Initiatives
- 9.20 - 9.50: Detailed presentation on a successful approach to maximize benefits and streamline your manufacturing operations seamlessly integrating Lean Six Sigma and MES. Example of live MES Integrated Quality with visual defects, root cause analysis, rework loops and quality checks all integrated with MES.
- 10.00 - 10.20: Video of Aerospace Manufacturing Intelligence and MES projects.
- 10.20 - 10.40: Coffee/Tea Break
- 10.40 - 11.10: Carlsberg Breweries has started with a large deployment of Simatic IT in 15 breweries. This session gives you an update of the current status of the roadmap, blueprint and management of such a large multi-site deployment. Benefits, behavioural changes and lessons learnt will be discussed.
- 11.10 - 11.40: Siemens Simatic IT Product Strategy and the current emphasis on “Out of the Box” solutions, the Library strategy (primary/secondary collections), R&D, quality and OEE will be discussed.
- 11.40 - 11.50: Coffee/Tea Break
- 11.50 - 12.15: Real Live demonstration of Carlsberg’s fully integrated MES solution based on Simatic IT in a filling & packaging environment, with integrated quality and environmental reporting.
- 12.15 - 12.45: Time for an open discussion amongst the attendees to discuss the current state of the MES market and specific projects.
- 12.45: Close of Seminar
The ATS Siemens Simatic IT breakfast seminar will be offered to you free of charge and can only be attended by manufacturers. You can fill in an online registration form
. Shortly after your registration we will send you a confirmation with all further details.
- 16 March 2010 (ended)
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- 24 March 2010 (ended)
Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- 19 May 2010