ATS / Siemens Simatic IT MES SeminarsBesides the ATS Siemens "MES Live" Breakfast Seminars in various locations world-wide, we have prepared (or will participate in) following events to promote ATS Rapid Solutions Deployment, together with the Simatic IT “out of the box” concept.
We can demonstrate real live applications. Implemented, done and successful. All based on the rock solid Simatic IT platform, absolute focus is leading to absolute success.
ATS Siemens "MES Live" Breakfast Seminars 2011:
- 08 March 2011 - Singapore
- 10 March 2011 - Brisbane, Australia
- 11 March 2011 - Sydney, Australia
- 15 March 2011 - Adelaide, Australia
- 17 March 2011 - Melbourne, Australia
- 25 March 2011 - Perth, Australia
- 07 April 2011 - Madrid, Spain
- 08 April 2011 - Barcelona, Spain
- 14 April 2011 - Prague, Czech Republic
- 14 April 2011 - Utrecht, Netherlands
- 12 May 2011 - Zaventem, Belgium
Program may vary in different locations
- 8.15 - 8.45: Breakfast
- 8.45 - 9.00: Introduction
- 9.00 - 9.20: MESA International’s Global Education Program and MES/MOM trends globally
- 9.20 - 9.50: Sticky Lean - a successful approach to maximize benefits and streamline your manufacturing operations seamlessly integrating Lean Six Sigma and MES. Example of live MES Integrated Quality with visual defects, root cause analysis, rework loops and quality checks all integrated with MES.
- 10.00 - 10.20: Video of Aerospace Manufacturing Intelligence and MES projects, the latest in industry developments.
- 10.20 - 10.40: Coffee/Tea Break
- 10.40 - 11.10: Carlsberg Breweries has already deployed Simatic IT in 5 of the planned 17 breweries. In this session we will find out which Australian companies are successfully using the same Libraries to shorten deployment times, lower cost and improve quality. Sharing best practices, benefits and behavioural changes and lessons learnt will be discussed.
- 11.10 - 11.40: Siemens Simatic IT Product Strategy and the current emphasis on “Out of the Box” solutions, the Library strategy (primary/secondary collections), R&D, quality, manufacturing intelligence and OEE will be discussed.
- 11.40 - 11.50: Coffee/Tea Break
- 11.50 - 12.15: Real Live demonstration of Carlsberg’s fully integrated MES solution based on Simatic IT in a filling & packaging environment, with integrated quality and environmental reporting.
- 12.15 - 12.45: Time for an open discussion amongst the attendees to discuss the current state of the MES/MOM market and specific projects.
- 12.45: Close of Seminar
The ATS Siemens Simatic IT breakfast seminar will be offered to you free of charge and can only be attended by manufacturers. You can fill in an online registration form. Shortly after your registration we will send you a confirmation with all further details.
Other events 2011:
- 31 January | European Food Manufacturing and Safety Summit | Amsterdam (NL)
- 16 February | Southern Manufacturing | Farnborough (UK)
- 5 April | AERODEF Manufacturing | Anaheim, CA (USA)
- 19 May | ATS Data Collection / Quality Seminar | Cork (IE)
- 19 September 2011 | MESA International Conference NA | Orlando, FL (USA)
- 21 September | MMM Roadshow | Warwick (UK)
- 12 October | Empack Fair | Brussels (BE)
- 17 October | European Manufacturing Strategies Summit | Düsseldorf (DE)
- 9 November | MESA International Conference EU | Utrecht (NL)
- 2 November | LVMC 2011 | Chester (UK)
- 9 November | Aero Engineering | Birmingham (UK)
You can fill in an online registration form. Shortly after your registration we will send you a confirmation with all further details.