ATS Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Global Education Program – call for talent ready for the next stepping stone in their career
ATS is launching the MES Global Education Program for new talent across the ATS MES Excellence Centres in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
ATS vision: Manufacturing Execution System market leadership through knowledge developmentATS is the leading global MES Solution Provider offering MES solutions consulting, integration and 24/7 support to leading manufacturing organizations. Our vision of steady growth, strong customer focus and ambitions to maintain market leadership through innovation ask for continuous knowledge development of our professionals across the globe.
The ATS MES Global Education Program: personal development, training and top notch MES projectsThe Global Education Program is especially designed for new talent joining the ATS family of companies and offering comprehensive set of 10 weeks of training sessions enhancing the skill sets required to become a true leading expert in the Manufacturing Execution Systems and Manufacturing IT domain. This program offers a high level of industry exposure, training sessions provided by leading experts and applying the skills in challenging MES projects. In addition to the education program a skill set analysis combined with a Personal Development Plan and professional guidance is part of your journey to become a leading MES and Manufacturing IT expert.
Become a part of our unique spirit – job openings and applyDo you want to excel in a family of companies, become a true expert in the Manufacturing IT and MES domain, willing to learn and deploying MES projects at leading manufacturing organizations, like Carlsberg, Toyota, DSM Dyneema? Then this is the opportunity to apply for a MES career at ATS.
ATS has currently job positions open for:
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Application Specialist
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) & IT Solution Architect
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Business Consultant
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) (Global) Project Manager
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Support Engineer
Job openings in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.
Learn more about the ATS MES Global Education Program:The Educational Program has been developed with our ATS Training Centres, ATS MES centres of Excellence and Industry experts and offers recognised certification. The training program is a 10 week selection of courses consisting of rigorous training sessions. It has been specifically designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of our talented professionals and focuses on four specific elements:
- Standards, Principles and Methodologies (i.e. ISA – 95, Prince2, GAMP, MESA, Lean & Six Sigma)
- Technical Skills development (Automation and IT) (i.e. VB.Net, JAVA, Industrial Networking, PLC, OPC)
- Functional Skills (i.e. Requirements analysis, Functional Design)
- Specific MES Software skills (i.e. Siemens Simatic IT, SAP ME/MII)