ATS at the Manufacturing 2020 SummitThis IDC Manufacturing 2020 Summit is the event in the Western Europe focused on discussing the major business issues and the role IT has in support.
Key Reasons why Delegates Attend:The IDC Manufacturing Insights 'Manufacturing 2020 Summit' brings insight and interaction on the biggest issues through keynote speeches, panel debates and peer interaction. Manufacturing 2020 delegates attend to:
- Equip themselves with the latest information on how economic trends are impacting on the future direction of European manufacturing.
- Identify how to implement best practice across a network of worldwide operations.
- Gain insight into how to implement green practices without reducing and possibly enhancing profits.
- Advance their operational excellence programs even further.
- Learn how the Best use technology to focus on customer satisfaction to win.
- Find out how to streamline transportation and logistics activities in order to increase the velocity of inventory management and supply chain.
- Improve new product design, introduction and product lifecycle management.
- Analyze how to improve sales support systems through performance measurement and business intelligence.
- And to network with their peers.
- Manufacturing companies (Process, High Tech, Discreet)
- Chemical / Food & Beverage / Metal (base) / Utilities / Pharmacy / Pulp & Paper/ High Tech / Automotive/ Mechanical
- Western Europe (Benelux, France, Germany, UK, Nordics, Spain, Italy, Austria & Switzerland)
- Company Size: 500+ employees
- Corporate decision-makers, Strategy developers, Financial, IT, Supply Chain responsible
- Job titles: CXO, C-1, IT director, Head of Strategic Planning, Heads of Operations, IT Manager, Plant Managers, Supply Chain Directors/Managers, Program Directors, Heads of Automation, Project Managers, Implementation Managers, Heads of Engineering, Heads of R&D, COO, CFO, CTO, CIO
For more information, visit www.idc.com.